Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FLS has a button!

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone~
If you haven't stumbled across it already, Family Life Services also has a blog geared more toward adoptive families.  Make sure to click on the FLS "button" to check it out... and please pass on to anyone that would find it beneficial.
Have a great day,
Janelle




I want to say a special "thank you" to our friend, Erin, who is also a waiting adoptive mom in our adoption program. She offered to help us out by designing a button for our new blog. You can find the code to post it on your own blog on the sidebar, if you wish (and I do hope that you wish to do that). I have no idea how to create a button and she whipped it out like it was no big deal. Just think - two weeks ago I didn't really know what a blog or a button was - with God, anything is possible. Thanks again, Erin

Deanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your thoughts? Comments make my life much more interesting!